Welcome to FC Bayern South Dallas Chapter
Efforts to minimize the spread of Covid-19 at the practice field will be the main focus of this protocol. The health and safety of our players and families is our number one concern. The club’s plan to build a safe environment requires the help of all players and families. Listed below are the base standards for FC Bayern Munich South Dallas:
1. If a player is sick, they should not attend practice.
2. If a player has come in contact with anyone that is sick, they should not come to practice.
3. Upon arrival to the practice field all players must attend the hygiene tent.
4. At the hygiene tent players will wash hands with soap and water for minimum of 20 seconds.
5. An infrared thermometer will be used to measure each player’s body temperature. Any player with a temperature will be sent home.
6. A brief history of each player’s health and where-abouts will be requested. The history will consist of questions; for example, in the last 24 hrs. have you exhibited any of the following symptoms: loss of taste, shortness of breath, fever, body ache headache, rash, cough and have you been around anyone exhibiting those symptoms.
7. All measurements and answers will be recorded in an effort to maximize tracing and minimize health risks.
8. Once a player has been approved for practice, they will make their way to an assigned cone, where they will keep their belongings separate from others and will wait for coach's instruction.
9. Players will not be allowed to share drinks under any circumstances.
10. NO spitting.
11. All administrators will be required to wear a mask.
12. Failure to abide by these safety protocols will result in immediate exit from the practice area.
13. Any player that becomes ill with the Covid virus must have a negative test before returning to the practice field.
HELP US KEEP OUR ATHLETES AND FAMILIES HEALTHY